P&G is a consumer products company, founded in 1837, that supports fabric and home care, baby, feminine and family care, as well as beauty, health and grooming categories.
P&G went live with Nulogy for its first site in 2017. Since then, P&G has implemented PackManager at more than a dozen sites, standardizing operations and driving consistent work processes.
P&G had to find a way to improve service levels and reduce high labor costs caused by inefficient work processes. They also needed to find a way to standardize processes and performance across multiple contract packaging facilities. On the macro level, P&G lacked the agility to effectively identify contract packaging bottlenecks and repeat issues in its supply chain. P&G also had the unanticipated challenge of adopting a technological solution at a new contract packaging facility where many employees had not worked in a warehouse facility and also lacked experience using a SaaS solution like PackManager.
“What I appreciate about PackManager is that it’s really intuitive. You don’t feel like you have to have a computer science degree to figure it out.”
BRYANNA LAND – DAYTON MIXING CENTER PROCESSING ENGINEER
PROCTER & GAMBLE
P&G needed an agile contract packaging software solution that would:
· Integrate with existing SAP and RTCIS systems to enable access to and sharing of real-time data;
· Improve order productivity while reducing process errors; and
· Increase agility by empowering timely, responsive and informed decision-making.
Significant benefits P&G has seen since adopting Nulogy’s solutions include:
· Agile decision-making with quicker access to data and the ability to better share, learn and re-apply across P&G’s six additional distribution sites
· Operational efficiencies from access to improved data visualization
“PackManager and QCloud are different from the other systems and solutions on the market in that they offer a modern user interface, improved material resource planning capabilities and a streamlined process for startup.”
STEPHEN NECAMP – MSO OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY LEADER
PROCTER & GAMBLE